All Saints Church: Located on the site of a much earlier church, which was first documented in 1170, the present church dates from an 1821 rebuilding and is in the fashionable Regency style. Incorporating much of the stone from the original building, the church contains distinctive box pews, painted in an authentic Regency colour scheme, a three tier pulpit, glass from Mount Grace Priory and two 14th century effigies of Sir William and Sir Robert Colville.
Service times: 1st Sun 18:30 Evensong; 2nd Sun 09:00 Morning Prayer; 3rd Sun 18:30 Eucharist; 4th Sun 09:00 Eucharist.
For our Services please double check on the menu above.
Click here for the Village Website
Click here for the Church Primary School